We all know about the challenges with bottled water quality and NOW even the availability! Why not use the same technology in your own home to purify YOUR water? You will have a better product overall while spending less money over time and reducing the amount of plastic you use.
Our Best Flow Reverse Osmosis Filtration has the following stages:
(1) Sediment filtration: Reduces sediment particles, including dirt and sand. 5 microns.
(2) Carbon filtration: Reduces chlorine, chloramine, taste and odor.
(3) Reverse Osmosis Membrane: The main purifying stage of the system.
(4) Carbon Polishing filtration: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) filtration
(5) Optional Alkaline filter stage: High quality alkaline filter remineralizes RO water taking it from flat tasting acidic to great tasting alkaline. Higher pH and lower ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential) lasts long and is shelf stable for at least 72 hours
Our West Coast Regional Manager made a short video to show just how much sediment / dirt is in city water. He changed his filter and here's the result after only about a year in service:
*note: the example in the video is a different specification to demonstrate the sediment in water
At NaturalSof, we believe that everyone deserves to have clean, quality water. We pride ourselves on being the top resource for all water treatment challenges. Call the experts at NaturalSof today at 855-905-2120 or fill out the contact form below and we will be in touch promptly!
Clean Water Specialist
Water Softener Alternative Products Are Provided Exclusively By Our Trained & Certified Local Contractors Within the NaturalSof Dealer Network.
Contact the NaturalSof Dealer Network today, to find a certified contractor in your area. Fill out this easy form to see the difference clean, healthy water can make.