Six Super Layers of Whole House Filtration
- Support gravel, the lower strata of the filter bed, acts to support the other filter media and trap large particles that may break loose in municipal infrastructure
- Silica crystalline quartz media removes sediment down to 20 micron
- Natural garnet media to further reduce sediment down to 10 micron
- Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) is an adsorbent, and can effectively remove particles and organics from water. These organics are of great concern in water because they react with many disinfectants, especially chlorine & ammonia, and cause the formation of disinfection-by-products, (DBP’s). These DBP’s like trihalomethanes (THMs) are often carcinogenic and therefore highly undesirable
- Catalytic Highly Activated Carbon (HAC) specifically removes the hard to get out DBP’s. Carbon is not all the same! Our HAC will reduce the difficult to remove chloramines…the nastiest DBP’s!
- KDF can remove up to 99% of water soluble lead, mercury, nickel, chromium, and other dissolved metals. Extremely effective to mix with carbon and control the buildup of bacteria, algae, and fungi.
PLUS The BEST solution to hard water scale
- As water passes through the internally mounted Naturalsof 6L it is subjected to a turbulent interaction with a non-sacrificial, lead free, WQA NSF 61 & 372* certified catalytic core made of a special alloy. This alloy core has a unique surface that causes a transformation to take place as water flows across it. The dissimilar metals and the water create a battery effect generating a very small electrical charge. This electric charge causes a percentage of the calcium and bicarbonate in the water to come out of solution and into suspension forming calcium carbonate in the aragonite state. The microscopic aragonite crystal formations remain suspended in the water and pass harmlessly through the system. As a result there is insufficient calcium remaining in solution to form scale in your pipework and appliances. Any Pre-Existing scale is simply washed away over time.
Adjustable Auto Backwash
Keeps your filter media clean and highly functional. Completely adjustable based on water quality and usage. Set it and forget it. Time of day backup for up to 12 hours of power loss. Continuous flow up to 21 Gallons Per Minute!
10” x 54” tank, in and out connections, attractive Welded Chrome Jacket Expect zero maintenance for up to 10 years! **
Some doctors have stated that disinfection byproducts (DBPs) as listed on your annual municipal water report are 10,000 times+ more damaging and dangerous than chlorine! Now you can reduce these in your family’s water.
How we differ from salt softening?
Typical Salt Softening = Ion Exchange
Traditional salt softening works on a chemical reaction of exchange within the softener tank. Hard water passes through a charged bed of special resin and positive ions such as calcium are attracted to the negatively charged resin. It sticks to the resin bed and exchanges about 1:1 for the sodium used to charge the resin. This produces “soft” water.
At NaturalSof, we believe that everyone deserves to have clean, quality water. We pride ourselves on being the top resource for all water treatment challenges. Call the experts at NaturalSof today at 855-905-2120 or visit us at www.oooo@oooooooo to see how clean & healthy water can make a difference in your families life!